This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CovenantHouseofTucson.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We do not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
We only contact you via email to reply to your communications.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your submission is encrypted by a security certificate (SSL).
We do not collect any sensitive information (such as credit card data) except the information you decide to share with us in the Contact form of this website. We recommend that you do not share on our website any confidential information about yourself or another person.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.